525,600 Minutes

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tomorrow I move out of my apartment.  In 16 days, I leave New York City, though I am confident it won't even be close to the last time.  Ten days after that I turn 30.  Needless to say, there are a lot of emotions going on right now.  I predict that it will take approximately 34 days before I plan a trip back to New York.  It will never be the same, but it will always be mine.  And cliche as it may be for a still twenty-something girl with New York in her blood, I just can't get this out of my head...


And this...

theres only us
theres only this
forget regret
or life is yours to miss
no other road no other way
no day but today
theres only now
theres only here
give in to love
or live in fear
no other path
no other way
no day but today

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS