One Year Later

Sunday, March 10, 2013


Did you hear?  We had a wedding.  I mean, last year, but still.  Baby Sister and Just Matt have been married for one whole year now.  Which means we've known Just Matt for almost two whole years.  Feels like forever...what did we do before someone watched ESPN on our TV and fixed stuff for us?  It's been a bit of a whirlwind since then and I don't remember much of October or November, so it feels like just yesterday.

Here are some of my favorite images from the day...there are about a thousand more if you want to come over for coffee and photo time.










I considered posting all the photos of me with a strange look on my face.  When there's a photographer around all day, there are bound to be odd photos.  Of course, there are no odd photos of Baby Sister.  Just me.  But it's my blog, so I don't have to remind you all of those lovely photos.  They can stay hidden.  So I'll just be heading over to Kansas for some traditional first anniversary wedding cake then.  No?  Oh yeah, apparently I wasn't invited for frozen cake?  Fine then.  Happy anniversary anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS