Make a Friend

Friday, February 22, 2013

If you've ever wondered what exactly it is that I do for a living, here's your chance.  Basically, the world of student affairs, and my daily life, involves getting people take a seat, start a conversation, and make a friend.  I spend hours brainstorming and daydreaming about ways to create a bit of magic.  How can we foster meaningful connections and learning moments?  This SoulPancake video pretty much captures it perfectly.  Obviously, my next move will be convincing my supervisor that we should invest in a ball pit.  Can't you just see it in the middle of campus?  Oh my goodness, greatest day ever.


"It's our ball pit.  We can talk about whatever we want."

Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Sister. I've been thinking. Maybe we should just get our own ball pit? We could keep it in Chief's backyard or something. I mean, you never know when we might need to have a talk in a ball pit. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS