Thirteen Things

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Not necessarily resolutions, since some of these things are pretty much a done deal at this point, but here's to jumping on the bandwagon with thirteen things for 2013...
  1. New Job (welcome back, salary...I've missed you)
  2. New Apartment/Home/Living Situation
  3. New City (maybe?  probably?  sort of?  starting to freak out about leaving NYC?)
  4. ABD Status (meaning that I've done everything possible school-wise...all but dissertation)
  5. 30 (yikesabee) (eh, I mean 26)
  6. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  7. Family Wedding in Houston
  8. Zero Balance on Credit Card 
  9. Failure to Achieve Elite Frequent Flier Status (yes, not achieving it is my goal)
  10. 500 Miles on My New Running Shoes
  11. One Book A Week (including all the ones I already own and haven't read)
  12. Friend Trip to Washington, D.C. (can you believe I've never been?)  
  13. Vacation (a real one with a beach or something that resembles a beach)
Stay tuned for details.  Judging by the way 2012 went, I have no doubt that there will be stories to tell.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS