2012

Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's what happened, the short version that doesn't require stories or details or too much personal information...buy me coffee or something if you want the good parts.

  • 31,595 airline miles flown (seriously, that's a lot I think)
  • Five states (New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Washington)
  • 28 different airplanes
  • 10 cancelled flights (eight of which happened to be in the same week)
  • 14 layovers at DFW
  • Nine Columbia classes with 24 credits
  • At least two dozen hospital visits (none of them for me)
  • One certification exam and qualifying paper completed (kind of a big deal)
  • Nine Broadway shows, plus two trips to Broadway in Bryant Park
  • One wedding (also not for me, but also kind of a big deal)
  • 10 different weekend visitors to Hotel Katie and the Big Apple
  • One trip to the top of the Empire State Building (only one?  totally slacking this year)
  • A dozen or so new celebrity "friends"
  • 103 posts on {the ivy project}
  • First cross-country flight experience (it's a long way out west, people)
  • One major fire in my apartment building
  • Three movies filmed on my block
  • One major hurricane (missed the whole thing), tornado NYC (in which I taught tornado survival lessons), and my first Nor'easter
  • Nine truly spectacular New Yorker friends
And now for some photo highlights of the year that was...

















Even still, I'm ready for 2013.  Now about those resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS