French Cafe

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I told myself I wasn't going to do it.  And then I told myself I wasn't going to eat the whole thing.  But clearly that was all a lie. 

World, meet Levain Bakery.  Also known as the reason I purchased the spin bike from the previous post.  Also known as the home of the world's most perfect chocolate chip cookie.  


Seriously, how do you even begin to resist that cookie?  Let me tell you ...you don't.  For the record, that picture is only half of a cookie, which is slightly larger than my whole entire fist.  Perfectly crispy on the outside, still warm and gooey on the inside.  Chocolate chip walnut.  Worth every minute standing in line at 74th and Amsterdam.  Oh people.

They say that living in New York has its temptations...you know, all the things I can't name on my blog, because the Baptists are big readers of {the ivy project}.  But if this is the worst of it, I'm probably doing just fine.  And don't worry...I spent an hour on that new spin bike AND walked the three miles home from the bakery.  Cookie doesn't even count.

1 comment:

  1. eat drink French cuisine Offering traditional French crêpes (sweet and savory), beautiful salad presentations, soup du jour (along with a number of delicious French soups), and other appetizers, Café Jean Pierre has the delectable bite you crave! So being with eat drink French cuisine for more....

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS