You Never Let Go

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sometimes I am shocked at how many people tell me they read and love my blog.  It happens way more than I would have ever expected.  I just write about things I do and things I think and stuff.  Nothing fancy.  But sometimes I also forget just how wonderfully easy my life really is.  Regardless of what I say or think or feel, I have no real problems whatsoever.  

A series of conversations and social media updates and blogs this weekend reminded me just how good I have it.  Most of them can't be discussed right now, but my empathizer thinking style I've spent the last week of class reflecting on and examining is feeling for my friends and their struggles.  But one in particular can be shared.  So since I have so many readers out there, particularly so many who love God and believe in His goodness, a blog friend of mine needs your prayers...


two + two = home


Read Karlee's blog if you want the full story, or just pray for little Logan.  They love Jesus, and they know Jesus loves Logan.  And so many people are praying.  But they'd probably appreciate it.  


And for my other friends who have stories that aren't so public just yet, just this...


"I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You"

(Matt Redman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS