Say Goodnight

Monday, April 9, 2012

I was just thinking, I kind of miss these people...


I have unhealthy, inappropriate relationships with television characters.  Which, really, is a whole different topic for a whole different day (maybe that day is tomorrow).  But these people shaped my life more than I would like to admit, and there are just a couple of friends out there who really know the truth (you know who you are).  But for tonight, just feeling a little nostalgic for my old friends on the creek...

2 comments:

  1. Have you started "Don't Trust The B---- in Apt 23"? I've thought of you each time I've seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but I'm sure I will. How could I not...James Van Der Beek plays himself. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS