New York Is Where I Live

Sunday, July 31, 2011



So, um, yeah...

I live in New York City.

People, I'm exhausted.  In one day, The Chief and I flew across the country, got apartment keys, managed to keep track of six suitcases, and single-handedly kept the Manhattan economy going strong with a massive shopping trip.  So many more details to come, but for now just pictures.  These are the "before"apartment photos.  The cute, girly, Pinterest-inspired decorating is well under way, so check back soon.


















Basically, The Chief and I just keep looking at each other in disbelief that this is mine.  Apparently it's the truth.

But I miss you already.  Lots of love...

2 comments:

  1. Love the wood floors! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space!! It blows my mind, because it seems so much bigger than I could have imagined!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS