a latte and a prayer

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello! 

I am alive, I promise. 

No need for panic, except for the non-functioning internet in my temporary apartment/residence hall.  The views are amazing, but the connection is awful.  Crazy few days getting settled here in New York.  Lots more on that later...

Today is the first day of class, so lots to do before then.  I had a total Elle Woods on the first day of Harvard moment yesterday.  People...these people are smart.  Cleared my head with an awesome run through Riverside Park along the Hudson River.  As it turns out, I am more motivated to run in New York City Parks than on Oklahoma City treadmills...who knew?  It didn't hurt that I ended up on the Cafe Lalo Street.  One of the things I love about New York is that you can think you've just gone a few blocks and end up four miles away.  The 83 blocks were totally worth it yesterday.

More to come later, I promise.  For now, just a few pictures of my temporary place to prove to my family that I'm ok.  There is a pretty great view of the Hudson from my window!








Happy First Day of School!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS