All I Know

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here is what I know so far...

1.  I earned the right to be sitting at Cafe Lalo right now.

2.  As it turns out, I actually do know a lot of stuff.

3.  I have never done school outside of Texas and still expect Baylor's campus to be outside.

4.  People think Baylor is a big deal...and it is.

5.  Ivy League professors are not Legally Blonde scary...they are actually pretty darn awesome.

6.  Seven hours of class in one day is a ridiculously long time.

7.  I think (THINK) I might be making the right decision, but check back later.

8.  I should be studying instead of blogging.

9.  My past life/school/people/experiences prepared me well.

10.  I will definitely be ordering the cheesecake tonight.

Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS