Uptown Girl: Chapter Two

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{Note: This post makes no sense whatsoever if you haven't read the previous post.  Ok thanks.}

I got bored/frustrated this afternoon and set out to find more details about my humble abode on West 83rd Street.  I googled Cafe Lalo, got the street adress, looked at the street view, and spun it around to see across the street.  Conveniently, the building had a sign in the window for apartment rentals.  I googled the company and found one apartment available in the building! 

It is beautiful, in a totally practical kind of way.  Not over the top or flashy.  Just a one bed, one bath place with hardwood floors, granite countertops, original exposed brick, wood-burning fireplace, new bathroom, etc.  All for the bargain price of $2,600 per month.  Which, unfortunately, is more than I bring home in a month.  According to New York standards (which usually require an annual income of 40 times the monthly rent), I can have this tiny little one bedroom apartment when I make approximately $104,000 per year.  About that... 

Any blog fans out there want to finance this lifestyle in the mean time?  I promise I will thank you in the acknowledgements section of my first, second and third books.

{Another note: In my spare time, I could easily be an investigator/sleuth/finder of important information.  I am AWESOME at finding random facts and details online.  You should consider hiring me to do this imporant task for you.  I charge $2,600 per month.  That is all.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS